This weekend we celebrate Mothers Day and I love remembering the mothers but my heartwas fixed upon the husbands....
I am so glad I always had a mother who encouraged me to Love my husband. She may have not agreed on all his ways but she has loved him and he her for over 30 years..My mother always encouraged us to love our husbands ; enjoy them and do good for them.
I am also glad I have had a pastor who always encouraged me to Love my husband. He has
taught how fun and good marriage can be and how to work through those difficult times we can
all have.
I am glad I have had good lady friends who encouraged me to Love my husband. ...The friends
I have have studied marriage; learned what works and what doesnt ; love their husbands and thus encouraged me to do the same. We may spend time laughing but bashing we dont have time for......
I am glad I have family who loves my husband and lets us love each other and encourage each other . They let us alone to be private with our lives and I with them. We take each others families as they are and love them.
I am glad I have children who love their parents and let us be who we are; their parents and love us for all our good or negative behaviors.
I want to encourage my children to love their mates............*this isnt any trouble because they
both have married wonderful mates.
I want to encourage my friends to love their husbands....and if any may think Its just too hard
I dont want to join in a "battle fest" against them. Marriage can be hard and relationships can
be hard but anything worth having is worth fighting for............
I realize their are those that have difficulties and do split up but I then want to encourage them
to "start anew" with their lives and realize God can use them again and again and that they are
very loved..........
Do you have an encourager in your corner rooting you on in your marriage or is there "someone" trash talking to you about how bad her man is and yours too............
I want to "encourage" you to take the "High Road" in your life and begin this:
. Praise Him in front of others ( and alone as well)
. Admire Him for the man you married
. Respect Him and His privacy in your life. * You dont have to broadcast all his buffles to the world....let him learn as you learn.
* If you have a real difficulty in your relationship reach out to a good church or someone who
can encourage and counsel you. It will be well worth the effort..........
you'll only end up wondering why no one else respects him
1 comment:
Good reminder!
Post a Comment