RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, April 18, 2011

I LOVE MONDAYS.....WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS CAN YOU MAKE LEMONADE?

I have heard the statement many times..........."When life gives you lemons............Just make lemonade"!

Isnt that how life is sometimes.......all our hopes; dreams or plans dont always going as We think they should.........But that really isnt the case at all........

Sometimes we cant see the whole picture at the time.......but God can........
I love a statement made by someone who said " We sometimes think God cant see whats going on in our lives when all He has to do is look over and He see's your whole life"........I think I knew that but since that time I could just picture God looking down right into my life........

.Not uh oh
I didnt mean for that to happen but I allowed this to happen for your good

.
I try and make a tentative plan each Monday morning on things I need to get done; meals for the week and schedule for the week
But..........as I know plans change.
Someone comes by for the day; papers need gone through; rooms need cleaned; things break down; time comes for "baby grands"; husbands need you; friends need you; others need help and life just comes.............

When I was younger I used to become unsettled by such things. My heart said yes but deep in my heart it was perplexed by all the change.........As I grew older I could see God was trying to teach me to "See things" His way.......His plans.

Instead of life giving me "lemons" .......I would just turn it around and make "lemonade".
If your sweeper broke down and you didnt have money to buy a new one right away; take your broom and sweep and sweep as hard as you could to keep it clean. If you dryer broke down.......hang the laundry or go to the laundrymat.......

Inconvenience ...Yes but life if full of them. God has sent me directly to encourage another lady in these very places.


I loved an article written on "Journal for Women" ( my sidebar) on Problems and Solutions.
She said "If you have a problem ( and everyone does) try and find a solution"....So simple yet so right..........

What we want to do is complain about it ......so everyone hears. Who does that help? Certainly not anyone else or myself.........

I remember "complaining about being so tired". I know this but had been so "thrilled" for everyone to hear about my "being tired"... but one day ...........I told God "Im sorry about complaining about this so much" and you know what?

A solution came: Eat better; take your vitamins that you havent been taking; dont take on so much ( no one asked me to); and take a nap or rest if you need to ( my sweet husband asked me to do this).......It worked........I probably will complain sometime again about being tired but if I do " I have a solution".........


Whatever it is that life have been given to you..........What is the BEST you can make out of it?

No comments: