RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Saturday, September 26, 2009

MORE "FALL DECORATIONS"..............

I FOUND THIS REALLY TALL "STRAW ORANGE AND
BROWN FALL STAND"FOR $1. MY GIRLS AND I
WAITED IN LINE FOR THIS HUGE "FALL RUMMAGE"
SALE FOR 30 MINUTES. IT WAS BUSY BUT SO FUN
WITH SEVERAL THINGS AT A VERY GOOD PRICE...

I ADDED A NEW TABLE RUNNER AND TRAY FILLED
WITH ORANGE WHEAT PUMPKINS I FOUND AT
"MICHELE'S" LAST YEAR.........
I USED ANOTHER TRAY ( MY DAUGHTER IN LAW)
TAUGHT ME SO MANY CLEVER USES WITH USING
BASKET AND OTHER TRAYS...). HERE ARE SOME
LITTLE COOKIES I FOUND AT THE RUMMAGE
SALE FOR .25 EACH. I LOVED THEM AND THOUGHT
HOW CUTE THEY WOULD BE IN A LITTLE GIFT
BAG FOR SOMEONE. THEY TASTED GREAT TOO
( I KNOW I SAMPLED ONE!).............
THEY WERE ALREADY PACKAGED WITH THE RIBBON!
I LOVE THE SMELL OF "FALL CANDLES"........
I FOUND THIS LITTLE CANDY DISH FOR .5 CENTS
SO PERFECT FOR MY CANDY CORN I RECEIVED FROM
MY BASKET MY DAUGHTER IN LAW GAVE ME....
A FRESH NEW PUMPKIN CANDLE ( PAULA DEEN)
ANOTHER GIFT..............I AM SPOILED WITH LOVE....
I DECIDED TO RE-DUE MY BASKET AND FILLED IT
WITH DARK RED HYDRANGEAS AND LITTLE BERRIES
ALL AROUND THE OUTSIDE! DID I MENTION I LOVE
THOSE LITTLE BERRIES?
PART OF MY FIREPLACE MANTEL......A COUPLE OF
PUMPKINS; A CANDLE; AND A NICE BURNT ORANGE
VASE FILLED WITH BERRIES.....................

I PRAY YOUR HAVING A GOOD FALL..........I PLAN ON MAKING SOME "PUMPKIN
MUFFINS" LATER TODAY ........I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THEY TURN OUT!!

2 comments:

Bible Buddies said...

Dear Friend,

You decorated my Sunday - thank you!

A number of years ago, there was an advertising campaign in Australia. It was here that the birth of a famous quote came - "It's the simple things in life that are often the best."

Since then, I have heard variations of this quote.

In actual fact, God is the author of ALL wisdom and from the very beginning, He was the author of this great truth.

"And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee." Deuteronomy 12:7

You do a great job capturing the simple but wonderful things in life Nancy.

You do a great work making me feel so loved!

Your Friend Deborah
http://kjvbiblebuddies.blogspot.com

Rebekah Tastet said...

So pretty! I always love looking at your finds and decorations! :)