I loved it and put it in my scrapbook. I remember later days finding a daisy and saying to myself
He loves me ; He loves me not; He loves me ; He loves me not...............
This man many years later became my husband. After 30 years..........am I saying?? He loves me He loves me not? NO..............Now after many years of work and toil together I can say
"How do I love thee Let me count the ways...........
So many tire of the "daileys" of life and get weary with LIFE and FORGET....to STOP and count the ways..............
Make a list and begin to count them one by one.............
This Valentines Day............here are some ideas to love the man God knew you would love and you and you alone would fully understand
. Pray for Him that God would encourage him and give him strength
. Give him a shoulder rub
. Bring him his favorite drink and snack
. Say I love you several times a day..........
. Clean up; put on something pretty and smell feminine
. Watch the History Channel with him
. Hold hands outside in public and inside
. Make his favorite food or order it
. Give him a Valentine ( not too wordy ha) or write him a sweet letter letting him know
how proud you are of him and how much you really appreciate him
. Warm up his car for a surprise
. Take his coat; or a small throw and toss it in the dryer and have it ready for the cold
. Write a quick love note on the mirror
. Write him a note and tuck it in his drawer; suitcase; lunch box
. Text him; email him and let him know he is the greatest
................................There are so many fun sweet ideas.........I know I am counting the ways........ and thankful for the same sweet young man I meant over 30 years ago...........
Just a note** My parents were married over 65 years and my in laws over 50 years.....
I can bet they were "counting the ways" many times............
1 comment:
You look beautiful in the pictures! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment