The other day our sweet granddaughter Ella was looking through her book basket I made for her........She is only 14 months but she loves little books and is beginning to point out things that are familiar to her such as a mommy; daddy or a dog!
I love when she sits on my lap and we learn to turn the pages and read a little then laugh over nothing......... Its out time and a memory I cherish in my heart.
My days have been busy lately cleaning; putting the holiday away; and organizing things but I always have time for Ella. I want to always have time for my grandchildren. Its there time with me! Some might think its a boring life doing simple things. But....I can see it in my husbands eyes as he puts a "pink baby blanket" over his head and has baby Ella pull it off and say Peek A Boo!.
As we both watch her push her little cart all over the room we watch in amazement and joy!
We were all excited in our family the other day when she said the word "Uh Oh"! I was watching her when it happened and I called her parents and they loved it and laughed; then we called Grandpa and he heard it and laughed; and we called Aunt Ruthie and she loved it too! So silly it seems but yet so wonderful!
I wonder..... Does God think that of me? Does He get excited when one of His children do something that is pleasing to Him and smile? Does His heart fill with love as He sees His children
growing? I think so........ " In His Time" we grow........." In His Time we struggle" " In His Time we learn"........ and " In His Time" we amaze and what He hath done.
This year I want to cherish " His Times" with those I love. I want to learn and grow........
" In His Time"
3 comments:
So precious. Thanks for sharing.
What a good reminder that we can enjoy spending time with our loved ones throughout the year and not just at Christmas. ;)
I love the little amazements and wonders of a little child!
Post a Comment