RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, February 23, 2009

GOOD MORNING MONDAY...SPRING FUN

I SAW THIS CUT CENTERPIECE ONLINE
AND THOUGHT I MIGHT MAKE IT FOR
MY TABLE CENTERPIECE FOR MY LADIES
MEETING IN MARCH.........SO SPRINGTIME!
I FOUND THESE BRAND NEW EASTER BASKETS
FOR .50 A PIECE AT THE THRIFT STORE AND THE
GRASS AND EGGS FOR .25 ! I KNOW OF 10 BASKETS
I AM MAKING.......
IF I BEGIN NOW....I CAN FILL THEM LITTLE
BY LITTLE AND THAT CUTS DOWN ON COST
MRS. BUNNY WAS ONLY .50 THAT DAY SO
I COULDN'T PASS HER UP. I THOUGHT MY
MOM WOULD ENJOY HER.............


I pray you had a wonderful and blessed weekend. We had some snow but the biggest snowstorm went elsewhere and for that I am thankful....

You know how much I love Mondays!!! Sunday is such a great boost of encouragement after going to church and hearing such a great and encouraging sermon. Our pastor reminded us again that with all going on in our country and its financial ups and downs we need to remember God is in control and knows all this. God wants us to pray for our country and the needs of others. He loves us and cares even for the smallest sparrow!

As I was walking toward the car yesterday morning my body shivered with the icy cold winds ; yet there they were....those Spring birds that came early to my area. They were up and singing their beautiful songs just for me! They remind that Spring is coming ......

I put out all my bright colored Easter baskets on my craft table ready and waiting to be filled with fun little items for some well deserved children. I am also planning for guest to come to come in March to stay for about a week so extra cleaning ; bedding ; little bags to have in their rooms will be filled. My ladies meeting will be a potluck but I want the ladies to enjoy "Springtime" when they come and am planning a dish to have and some goodies to pass out.

But......as I prepare for March Madness I cannot forget my dailys . Today I must change sheets; do laundry; sweep and clean other areas; wipe down and clean kitchen and bathrooms; plan dinner ( Pork Chops; potatoes; and broccoli) and go to a baby shower this evening.

I pray you have a wonderful Monday!!! Are you thinking Spring where you are??

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Mrs. Musser,
You remind me so much of my mother. Your cute little deals and beautiful decorations are so exciting to hear about and see. Isn't robin egg blue the most beautiful color?

Rebekah Tastet said...

Definitely seems like a spring day here! This morning was rainy and windy. This afternoon was sunny, breezy and almost 60 degrees! We are planning to plant grass seed this Friday. Enjoy your Monday!

Susan B said...

Sounds like a lovely day! I enjoyed all your Easter finds, especially the Bunny! Very cute.