RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, February 16, 2009

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING.........

"OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING"....................


A touch of "Spring" is in the air here today. .. as I sing "Oh what a beautiful morning"......
Yes there is snow on the ground and the air is crisp and icy cold but I can hear the "Spring birds as some of flown back into the area to start a new season.

Valentines day is now gone but was a treat in so many ways. My husband surprised me with a beautiful red and black sweater for Spring and a pretty silver necklace. I wore it to church on Sunday. But as life would go he became ill due to a new medicine he was given last week and his sugars were all over the place ( diabetes).
Even though he felt bad; he and my son in law drove out of town that afternoon and brought back some new pieces of furniture given to us by my sister and brother in law. I was taken back and blessed completely of the pretty new things to add to my home. They are beautiful!

Other blessings included that my mom had some skin cancer surgery this past week and they got it all. My sister took her to have it done and said she was so brave at 89. Many of my family members came down with a "bug" this past week including "grandma (me)" but it all cleared up by Sunday. Then we enjoyed a wonderful church service filled with many precious things.....

I am looking forward to many things as "Spring" approaches. I look forward to working on our garden and getting it ready early this year. I am planning on making over my bedroom to bring in "fresh new colors" and brighten it up. I have already began organizing. I am looking forward to Springtime walks and enjoying the pond and hearing the birds sing their songs and bring joy to my heart. I am looking forward to holidays and have purchased "baskets" early for .50 a piece to fill and give away. I also take this time of year to organize different areas and rid and clean out
and have things in their place for Spring /Summer to come.

"Oh what a beautiful morning" Oh what a beautiful day" .............What do you have to be Thankful for today??"

3 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

So happy to hear about all these special blessings from the Lord! Enjoy a great day.

Susan B said...

I am looking forward to Spring too. We don't have snow, but it has been raining here for days. I'm glad that you have had so many blessings. I hope all your family is feeling better! God bless.

Paula said...

It feels like spring here today; breezy and temps in the 70's.

I'm glad your mom's procedure was a success. ;)