I HAVE BEEN ADDING A FEW TOUCHES OF FALL..... A NEW CANDLE I FOUND AT HOBBY LOBBY FOR $2; A PRETTY TRAY GIVEN BY ONE OF MY SISTERS..SIT IN MY FRONT HALL.... A BASKET FILLED WITH FALL FLOWERS........... UPON THE TOP OF MY "HUTCH" SOME RED BERRIES I AM FILLING IN WITH MY FALL COLORS....... I LOVE BERRIES! THEY ADD SO MUCH AND COST VERY LITTLE AT PLACES LIKE HOBBY LOBBY..........
That sounds great! Would the evening be good for you guys? I think Eric has a meeting with our pastor in the morning and we will be working on our front lawn the rest of the day. Hope to see you soon!
1 comment:
That sounds great! Would the evening be good for you guys? I think Eric has a meeting with our pastor in the morning and we will be working on our front lawn the rest of the day. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment