RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, October 26, 2009

GIRLS DAY OUT.................

The other day...........I went with our granddaughter and
daughter to the mall. They have a huge carousel with
two floors full of fun!................I took our granddaughter
for the first time.
Weeeee! We laughed and had a good time of memories........
She loves horses !

The music plays and we enjoyed out time............
The department store was sponsoring a "makeover day"
with all the cosmetics lines. It cost $5 and went to the
American Cancer Society. I wanted my daughter to enjoy
this time so I was there to watch my sweet granddaughter.
While mommy was busy getting her make over she was
getting her nails done.......How fun !
I love pink!
Mommy after her makeover and our sweetest girl enjoying
the pretties in the store!!! They were also holding a raffle
with your ticket you purchased and all of a sudden...as I
strolling my granddaughter around.........I heard them
call out my daughters name for a prize! I shouted "thats my
daughter ( like I was on the Price is Right) ha ha and we
took our cart over to the booth. At the same time my daughter
( who was in the middle of a make over )ran over saying
thats me ; thats me! * she had a line of 3-4 Kleenexes around
her neck ( she was like her mom jumping like she had just
won the Price is Right! ha ...........She won a large box full of
name brand colognes and name brand perfumes! Oh my
what a blessing! She had 6 in all!
We had forgotten the stroller so grandma and sweetest
girl had to walk around alot. A almost 2 year old
November 2! ..........is a handful. But.........we found this
nice sofa in the shoe dept and as I sat on the sofa I
said " Ahhhh!"............Just afterward my granddaughter
exclaimed "Ahhhh".............We both were tired out! ha
We found a fun little mirror to look at this new friend in...
Hello how are you little girl?
I ve had a big day with grandma and mommy! It was
a fun "Girls Day Out"!

2 comments:

Susan B said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your daughter and granddaughter! I used to love taking my daughters on the carousel when they were young. My oldest turns 25 years old today! Someday we'll have grandchildren to go on the carousel again. Thank you for sharing your lovely day and pictures.

Rebekah Tastet said...

Very cute! They are hard to keep up with! LOL!