RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Thursday, February 18, 2010

IS SPRING IN THE AIR???/

I know its only the 2nd week in February........and I am thinking SPRING! As I walked through my grocery store the other day there they were...............Beautiful TULIPS reminding me of SPRING!!! ............Then as I left the store I was once again reminded of the icy cold air and snow piles scattered throughout the lot............ I love the smell a Hyacintha brings when you bring it home........Its fragrance dances through the air........It doesnt last too long but while its alive and vibrant your house smells so good!
I also love Hydrangeas and the beauty they bring..........I enjoy finding these in silk on sale at places such as Hobby Lobby and filling a pot with their beautiful fullness and colors......

.
I am thankful for God who brings us "seasons" to start anew.........Seasons of this world...Winter; Fall; Spring and Summer........Seasons of Life........Babies; Children; Young Person; Middle Age; Older Years...........

Seasons of a relationship with those we love.....our husbands; our children; our friendships

Seasons of Spiritual growth...........Steps one by one...growing closer.....Steps back again......growing closer with Jesus I LOVE the Seasons of life! I love the newness of Springtime.......

Here are a few ideas to bring Spring into your home:

. Bring the colors Robin Egg Blue; Summer Grass Greens; or a Bouquet of Daises into your home.


. Clean Sweep each room of your house. Donate; rid out; and keep only what you really need.

. Begin planning that Garden on paper. I know my husband and I have been talking tomatoes
and there is still snow on the garden.......:)

. Make up little Signs to hang about that say " Fresh"; "Bright"; "Anew"...........
.

Bring small colors in your wardrobe such as a pretty Spring under a suit jacket; a headband;
or jacket.......( I love the color Raspberry for now and Spring)

. Have your carpets cleaned......** I did that today and it looks so fresh and smells so nice"

Do you need to begin a "New Season" in your life? Do you need to take time to "look up" and begin again? Maybe a different attitude might make all the difference in starting again

.
Spring isnt far away.....I can hear the birds singing.........CAN YOU?

1 comment:

HOPE said...

Oh I can hear the birds singing..and how I love it..I go out each morning to chat with them...and watch them slowly flitter down to a nearby branch to take a peek at ME!

My fav flower is the Hydrangea..and just this morning I noticed it's first buds coming..YEA. I can't wait.

HAPPY SPRING for sure..now that is is MARCH!

HOPE