We have had quite a cold rainy season this year. Winter seemed to go on and on and then there was the HOPE of Spring..........and I began to see the little buds of Springtime and then the cold rains began and went on and on..........One or two days we had beautiful sunshine and warm weather fill the day and it seemed people came out of their homes to walk; work in their yards; wave as they drove by and it even seemed to put a spring in peoples steps and a smile on their faces..........
But the promises of Spring were short lived as the cool icy winds began to whirl in again......
The BLESSINGS........I learned this past Sunday through a great sermon .......are there in the sunshine and the rain..........
God brings us a life filled not only with Sunshine all day long ...........but loves us and teaches us through the Rain of life..................
Had I forgotten to thank Him all these years for the Rain? As the rain began to pour upon my days it was hard to say Thank you.........my spirit was unsettled and not willing............but as the
rain lifted ......and the Sun began to shine ...........did I say Thank you for this blessing?
God loves me so much that He has given me this incredible life to live! He is trying to teach me day by day many sweet lessons .........and I may not always see these right away but I am trying to now "see" He has His ways and His ways are always for my good...
I love Mondays and the blessings that come whether sunshine or rain......
I know its never easy...but I will do the next thing whether it is .........making out my list of dinners for the week; doing laundry; cleaning and sweeping; taking care of bills; taking care of yard work; or relaxing with an ice cold glass of tea..........I will Thank Him for all the blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment