RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Thursday, May 1, 2008

PERSONAL CARE.......LOTIONS; SPRAYS AND OTHER GOOD SMELLS

PERSONAL CARE...........LOTIONS, SPRAYS AND OTHER GOOD SMELLS





I enjoy going into a shop called "Bath and Body Works". It always smells fresh and nice!

They sell lotions; pretty sprays; and other nice things to make us smell good. Unlike expensive perfumes these are lighter and affordable. A friend of mine told me she "layers" her smells with soap; lotion; and then a nice perfume spray. I think that is a good idea and she always smells good!



I realize there are times when we dont always smell like a rose! We work out and exercise; we work in our gardens; and many of us work hard ever day in some strong intense way. But ...when we finish....it is wonderful to clean up; shower; and put on a fresh outfit at the end of the day.



I have a couple of these (thanks to my children and holiday gifts). I try and make a habit of putting some lightly on each morning. I dont want to smell like "oatmeal" to my hubby. ha I also try and make a habit of it after a long day and get ready for bed. My husband likes it.



I have to admit when I was younger I would save my "perfume" and wear it only when going out or to church. I found that this wasn't really being fair to my husband and other family that get to smell the real me!! ha All my "daughters" always smell so pretty and I admire that!



I also realize that there are those that have allergies and cannot wear any kind of perfumes.

My mom was like this and they would really make her sneeze and eyes so red. Some men also are very sensitive to certain perfumes as well as any perfume. In that case; a nice bar of "Ivory " soap always smells fresh and clean.



It is part of our everyday care to keep our self's clean and fresh! I hope to add a little to that in the form of pretty lotions; sprays and other good smells!!

1 comment:

Rebekah Tastet said...

Mmm! I love it when my hubby wears his cologne!
-Rebekah