RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Saturday, May 31, 2008

RECIPES.........EASY SUMMER CHICKEN AND VEGGIE DINNER

EASY SUMMER CHICKEN AND VEGGIE DINNER


This was not a formal recipe but one I tried this past week before our baseball game.

It was easy and good and my husband loved it!




Ingredients:


3-4 ( more if needed) chicken breasts

1 bottle of Paul Newmans Own Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing


1 package Green Giant California Blend Cheddar Cheese Sauce low-fat


Directions


Place chicken in 9 x 13 Pyrex Dish

Cover with Dressing ( about half a bottle or less)

Bake at 350 for about an hour 15 mins or until no longer pink


Veggies: Place veggies in glass dish and cover. Place in Microwave to directions. or

Steam in small amount of water atop stove.


* That's it! You may make extra ( I did) for next day lunch.

We loved the moist chicken and flavor this gave.


* May add potatoes to oven same time and serve with baked potatoes.

You may want to serve a summer salad instead of veggies.

3 comments:

JeanMac said...

I have chicken breasts thawing for dinner - I'll try this. thanks!

Becky said...

It was very delish:)!!!

Kelli said...

Mmm...that sounds like a wonderful summer dinner!
~Kelli