FROM MY SON AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW
Last week my husband got to fly out for a few days and visit with my son and daughter-in-law in Nevada. The night before he was to leave ; in he came bearing these beautiful bouquet of flowers. ( He spoils me!).
He was so excited to see our "kids" . Josh works for a company and is Youth Pastor at their church. Jenny teaches piano part time and plays the piano for the church. They treated my husband like a "King" while he was there! He got to hear our son preach Sunday night and said the church people were so kind to him as well as Pastor Snow.
When he arrived back he came bearing another gift in his hand. This was a birthday gift for me from my son and daughter in law!. I loved it!!! I love aprons and there was a beautiful apron to wear for all the holiday baking and such. It came in this little box so cute to put on my desk. A nice potholder (perfect for taking out those holiday cookies) and a "Yankee Pumpkin Candle" was included.
I was so thankful for these things................... I am thankful I have grown children that care about their parents................I am thankful that I have children that love the Lord.............
I am thankful for a God who "surprises" me everyday with His love and care..............
As November is bending its way around the corner; the spirit of Thanksgiving will be upon
us. I want to be thankful and giving of "surprises of love".
5 comments:
Just the best,isn't it? Happy for you.
Sounds like you have a most wonderful husband a real keeper. Every womans dream man. I am so jealous wish I had one like him. But doesn't every woman
How sweet! I'm so glad that you are being loved and spoiled, you deserve it!!!
It was great to see Mr. Musser on his visit here! I am glad he had a good time!
I'm glad you like your Birthday present. I was so tempted to keep that candle. It smells sooooo good!!!! -jenny
Post a Comment