RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, October 27, 2008

THOUGHTS.........WHO'S EYES ARE LOOKING UP TO YOU?

THOUGHTS............"WHO'S EYES ARE LOOKING UP TO YOU?


I love our granddaughter! I my children! I love my husband! When I see little Ella Joy
look up at me it brings tears of joy to my eyes!

I know down the road maybe there will more new grandbabies and my heart will again skip a beat of joy and gratitude as I gaze upon those eyes! Its like saying ........."Grandma tell me who loves me?" I tell Ella Joy several times; Jesus loves you Ella, Daddy and Mommy love you;
Grandpa and Grandma love you; Aunt Ruthie loves you; Uncle Josh and Aunt Jenny love you;
and great grandma Nelson and great grandma Musser and all the aunts ; uncles; cousins and
your Preacher Bro. Schaap loves you baby Ella.

I know...... I must not think of my own life and my wants and wishes but my life is about her life............Its about her future and my prayers for her. Its about grandma loving her Jesus; reading her Bible; going to church; and being an example. Its about hearing my words and watching my tongue. Its about the joy and fun I bring to her. Its about loving here daddy and mommy and respecting them.

Its a blank page ; her eyes being filled with the goodness God can bring. Teaching her to follow
His path so that someday she can look into her granddaughters eyes and say " I love you Baby Ella".

Who's eyes are looking up to you? A child? A sunday school child needing some extra attention? A teenager struggling? A young mother in need of direction? An elderly one who's eyes are growing dim yet who's heart aches for the love of someone to care?

I pray I can always remind myself to watch " Who's eyes are looking up at me?"

5 comments:

JeanMac said...

Another terrific lesson and words to ponder.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

So true. I praise the Lord for the little eyes I have around me to live for.

Jennifer Hoots said...

Very wise words.
Jenn

Susan B said...

What a wonderful post, and lesson to remember. Thank you.

Rebekah Tastet said...

I often think of the teen girls in our church who I enjoy being around!