RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SPRINGTIME DAYS.....THIS AND THAT

MY SPRINGTIME MORNING....I HAVE SEEN A ROBIN REDBREAST WITH LITTLE STICKS IN HIS MOUTH....MAYBE A NEW NEST? I FOUND TWO OF THESE LITTLE OLDER CHILDRENS CHAIRS AT THE "HOLLY HOUSE" LAST SUMMER WHEN THEY CLEARED OUT THEIR THINGS AND MOVED AWAY... I LOVE THAT SOME OTHER CHILDREN MANY YEARS AGO ENJOYED SOME SWEET MEMORIES. MY HUSBAND FOUND THIS CHAIR AT THE SAME OLD HOUSE A MONTH LATER SITTING BESIDE THE ROAD TO BE THROWN OUT BUT HE RECUSED IT AND BOUGHT IT HOME TO ME.. I PAINTED IT BARN RED AND LOVE IT...SOME WOMEN LIKE FLOWERS...I LOVE OLD CHAIRS! I WORKED ON SOME CARDS FOR THOSE I LOVE... I PUT TOGETHER THIS LITTLE BOOKMARK TO SEND IN A CARD............ ANOTHER CARD TO SEND...NOTHING FANCY BUT THEIR FROM MY HEART............ MY DAUGHTER BROUGHT ME HOME A "SURPRISE" OF MY FAVORITE CANDY FROM THIS STORE. I LOVE ALL THE LITTLE COLORS ON THESE GUMMIE BEARS. OH AND THEY ARE SO GOOD. SHE SPOILS ME ALL THE TIME..........

I hope you are enjoying these springtime days..........I hear some are getting quiet a bit of rain. but here where I live the first days of warmth are upon us............
I was watching two ducks fly into the pond early this morning. I saw Mr and Mrs Cardinal flying into the fir trees and heard them eating away with their "crack crack"....
Our guests are busy attending a conference this week held at our church. I am home taking care of things here . This morning I made batch of lemon-blueberry muffins (from No Place Like Home) to set out for our guests with some coffee as they leave very early in the morning.....
Now that the weather was warmer I was able to paint my little chairs. I will use two for my granddaughters table and chair set and the other for the corner of my diningroom with a cute spring pillow.
I WANT TO SAY A HUGE "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" TO OUR SON JOSHUA TODAY....
WE ARE SO PROUD OF HIM AND OUR WONDERFUL DAUGHTER IN LAW ; JENNY. WE LOVE THEM BOTH AND SAY "HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY"................ Are you enjoying Spring??

5 comments:

Paula said...

Those red chairs are just too cute!:)

I've been doing some birdwatching, too, but we really need some rain down here.

Susan B said...

I love the red chairs! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

JeanMac said...

Happy birthday, Joshua!

Anonymous said...

When decorating, I try to think, What would Mrs. Musser do? You are so creative and can use so many different ideas. -Marcy

Rebekah Tastet said...

The girls took Josh some of his favorite chocolate chip cookies for his b-day!