come meet with him today because he saw a "shadow" over my heart. Hmm. ha
My husband and I went today and the Dr explained that the "dye" they had used before was now showing
it was coming through at "rest times but then at "physical" times it was not flowing through properly. There was probably some kind of blockage. He then explained some other things to us and settled on an "angiogram". ( I must learn how to spell this someday ha) for this Thursday with the thought of angioplasty.
I am very much at peace with this decision . I have been having these "dull pains" for sometime and they seem to be increasing but even as of Sunday I felt they were just my bodys way of reacting to stress or something else.
As a woman the signs are not always the same. I am so grateful for the way the Lord has led and the Drs he has used along the way. I will tell of that sometime but I am tired
today. My sweet husband took me to Panara Bread for a nice lunch where we laughed
and laughed about "fitting me in" for the surgery Thursday. I am so glad I have a family
that laughs. ** PS The picture of the tree is from a walk in the park my
hubby and I took last weekend in the park....it was sooo pretty!
Gods always knows what we need and for that I am thankful.
6 comments:
bless your heart nancy . . . praying for you.
Thank you for the update...will be praying for your procedure this week.
Thanks for updating us on your health. I will be praying for you. I am glad that the doctor knows what to do for you.
Glenda
Oh dear Nancy,
I have to admit, I usually freak out at things like that, especially since in my heart I know you are truly one of my blogging sisters in the Lord. But as i read your post, I too felt very peaceful and at ease, a HUGE first for me when it comes to stuff like that. But my dear friend I am writing this in my prayer journal and continue to pray for you this week. May God's grace and love surround you now, and may the Holy Spirit fill you from head to toe. I will also pray for the doctors ...every single one that comes in contact with you etc nurses and all.
Keep us posted......
HUGE hugs~
Kelly
FOR YOU:
A Healing Prayer
Oral Roberts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the Lord that healeth thee, God says in Exodus 15:26. And James 5:15,16 instructs us that the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Do you need a miracle today? Let's join our faith and agree for the miracle you need in your life as we pray together:
Father, we come to You in the name of Your Son, Jesus, who has gone before us, who has suffered all the temptations and trials which are common to man and yet has emerged victorious. He, who is touched with the feeling of our infirmities, is near us now. I ask You, Father, to put Your Spirit in those who are joining me in this prayer. Let them feel Your power.
O God, may the very atmosphere around them be filled with the Spirit of God. Cast out the sickness and the affliction. Heal them from the crowns of their heads to the soles of their feet, for we believe in Your miracle-working power. In the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen.
And now, in the name of Christ, be healed! Be healed in your soul of every sin. Be healed of every fear. Be healed of all sickness and disease. Believe in your heart that the Holy Spirit is lifting you up, strengthening you, healing you, and making you a whole person, equipped this very hour to be a victorious Christian.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Declaration of Faith for Today
God has heard my prayer and is sending His healing power to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep on taking care of yourself...we love you!
Post a Comment