THE LAST FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN TAKING NOTE OF SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS........ I LOVE TO LOOK OUT AT OUR FEEDERS AND WATCH THE ALL THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF BIRDS COME BACK AND FORTH IN ALL THEIR GLORIOUS COLORS...
I ENJOY THE AROMA OF COFFEE EARLY IN THE MORNING BREWING AND POURING A CUP FOR MY HUBBY AND I TO ENJOY..................
I LOVE FLOWERS..........EVEN A SIMPLE FLOWER SUCH AS A DAISY SITTING UPON A TABLE......IT JUST BRINGS A LITTLE JOY TO A ROOM........
I ENJOY A SUNRISE OR A SUNSET. THE QUIETNESS AND THE PEACE IT RADIATES SAYING GODS WORDS... PEACE BE STILL........................***Health update "I am continuing my "small chest pains" and my hubby rushed me
to Dr on Friday. He thinks I have an angina and need another test as well (angiogram) on Tuesday. I am already scheduled for a "stress test" ..God knows the needs and I am thankful for care my family is giving while I wait on these test...
WHAT A SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS??
5 comments:
oh nancy! i'm so sorry that you are still having chest pains! I'll be praying for you and looking forward to hearing what the doctors have to say about your situation.
Thinking of you and the tests and hope all goes well.
Thanks for your health update. Keep us all posted on how you are doing. As for my favorite things....
driving through the country...
sitting outside on a cool summer evening with the wind slightly blowing....
drawing a scenic view that God has given me to see...
browsing through an antique store, with nothing in particular to buy...
writing an encouraging note to a friend....
eating on my blue and white china..
watching my daughter enjoy beautiful things for the first time...
kissing chubby faces...clean or dirty!!
sweet tea with lemon or lime....
wildflowers....
I could go on and on!!! Hope you're tests give you some answers my friend!!
I'm so sorry that you are having chest pains. I hope that your test went well today, as well as your other test. Praying for the results...God bless.
We are praying for you. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. We love you!
Post a Comment