I saw this beautiful picture that caught my eye...........THERE IS SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN...........
As my life is trying to get back to a "new normal" I find
myself still struggling physically. BUT........ I see
" HIS SUNSHINE"
keeping me going throughout my day...........
This is a photo of a "bleeding heart" flower. What a strangename for a flower so tender and full of beauty!! My "heart"
sees so much more when I see through Gods eyes. It doesnt
see "its always my way" but its what He wants to show in
His beauty............
And..........life can be fresh and new with NEW BEGINNINGSstarting anew each and every day...........
There may be times of struggle; and it may take "help" fromprayer and from God but if we try we can push through.......
Then......BURST Forth with His joy and beauty............
I will continue to sing to my little granddaughter aboutHis sunshine........and His goodness to us all!
You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away
1 comment:
Keep up the smiles! We love you!
Post a Comment