THIS AND THAT WEEKEND...........SIMPLE, SWEET AND FUN
What a great weekend....Saturday morning my hubby took me out to a nice little breakfast in town..... I just love our small town.... One morning we went for a drive and he picked me some sweet little daisys... ( 32 years ago he did the same thing) Can you imagine? After all these years still in love with the guy...Sunday was a wonderful day at church ; great service; and ice cream and watermelon after church for only .25 cent a slice! Life is still sweet ...........God gives us all we need in our marriages............ We went to the annual "old church in town" rummage sale and my daughter found a sweet little tiny white crib to use beside her bed . She was looking for a bassinet but this was just perfect and was made very strong underneath as well. All she has to do is add some TLC and it will be perfect for the new little one to come.............. Sweetest girl sat on grandma's front porch........I just love our times on the porch together. She helps me water the flowers and sometimes we just sit and rock and look for the birds........Can you just hear God in the songs and smell His sweet fragrance in the flowers?........ Lacy socks and all.................... We enjoyed being together....Flags everywhere........Remembering honoring.... My hubby and I went to our local "farmstand" and looked for some things...I just love the old things that sit around the yard. We found some huge "green onions" and some extra plantsto put in our garden......... Isnt this grand? Can you just see the children that rode in this at one time enjoying their days of childhood.............. I loved these pair of workboots I saw under the table.....These represent hard work on someone part.........Summer; gardens............ This little cat sat among the flowers at the farmstand just enjoying the day!
1 comment:
Sweet weekend. :)
Post a Comment