RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I LOVE MONDAYS......SHHHH WHATS THAT I HEAR???

Do you ever hear a sound amist the other noises going on around you? You cant quite hear it but then once again there it is...........Faintly........ The business of the day of phones; music; others voices filled the room but I walked closely towards the front window and there it was again..........

The sound of a beautiful song from some
birds singing their song so clearly outside this busy window.... I peeked around the bare branches covered again with the whitest snow and there they stood Mr and Mrs. Cardinal......bright red and singing their songs to the fullest.........I just sat there mesmerized as if at a outside concert listening to their songs......

.I then saw them flit from one branch to another as if they were having fun chasing each other...........
A whisper from God through them.......saying "I love you" after a very long week of illness. These sounds can come in the form of a giggle from a sweet baby girl..........in a prayer from a toddler "Jesus help my Papa feel better"; in excitement from a sister who just saw 6 deer wander into her yard while you were on the phone with her; music from a church radio station playing a song to fill your heart; even the quiet sounds of heaven through His Word.........

I want to take time to "be still" and listen to the sounds given to me........I want to be a sound of joy and encouragement.............and to say "Shh Whats that I hear?"

1 comment:

~katie~ said...

Simple pleasures and gifts from God! Lovely post! Blessings to you this week...