RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MAKING EASTER COOKIES WITH GRANDMA

MAKING EASTER COOKIES WITH GRANDMA.......

Cookies are fun anytime of the year..........but homemade Easter cookies with your granddaughter seem to taste even better..............*** Mama's cut out cookies on my recipe sidebar
Sweetest girl and I decided to make some cookies together today....The weather was so warm and beautiful outside and us girls were having "fun" inside........I just LOVE being a grandma and having God allow me to bake with my granddaughter........
She had so much fun mixing the butter and sugar together but then I had to make a quick run into the other room and when I came back she had stirred "ALOT" and had flour and such sprinkled all over the counters; the floor and chair....But you know what that was OK because
thats what happens when your baking with a little one....We just went on our way to the next step...dusting as much flour as possible into the wastecan beside us.....
She was determined and doing so well........I had put a 1940's apron on her and just smiled as I saw it dwiddle down down her waist...........
Fresh eggs; flour ; sugar; margarine..............all good together
She "LOVED" using the sifter. ....round and round she turned the handle as we watched the flour sift neatly into the bowl.............


Little hands are so precious to God............God is so precious to us!
Grandma may I have some dough to roll out??? I gave her a piece to roll; dust with flour; and cut out her cookie..............
I couldnt find my box of Spring cut outs and looked everywhere so plan B..........we used a round glass and then I squeezed them slightly together to make them oval like an Egg.....
Oh..........I just had to try one ..........It is so yummy!
Grandpa came by and I offered him a bite...........I love my Papa!

No comments: