LIFE AS A PRINCESS..............
DRESS UP........SHE CAN BE A PRINCESS WITH WINGS
AND STRIPED TIGHTS..............
IS A MUST.....
FOR HER KINGDOM...........
SHE ADJUSTS ( WITH THE EASTER HAT)
AND GOES ABOUT HER WAY.......DOING
THE NEXT THING.....
Do you ever remember playing a princess when you were younger?......You may be saying
my life is anything but that of a princess........
But.......we can all be a child of the King. And that is Jesus! If you do not know Him personally
I ask that you read the sidebar of my blog.....
God makes a child of His and thus a child of the King of Kings.... Our crown may have started out shiny and bright but has become dim and dull through the years.....
Take that crown off and apply some polish (your Bible) and a little work (effort) and your
crown will shine like new.....
Its too hard you say. But you have a friend who will help you as you take your journey.
Here are a few ways to "shine again".....
. Be truly thankful for the things around you......If you cannot find any at all begin with the trees; your kingdom; those around you......
. Dress like a princess. Remember you are a daughter of the King and thus your dress is to be clean; pressed; and pretty. **I have found beautiful "brand name" items at thrift or consignment shops or on clearance at fine department stores.....You may have to work at this.
. Be good to others.......Royalty doesnt destroy their kingdom but cares and lifts it up!
. Take care of yourself by getting enough rest; eating good foods; and seeing what helps
you.......
Being a "princess" isnt always easy.......But as I rest in the fact that I am a daughter of
the King..... I can walk in my role.
No comments:
Post a Comment