RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

YOUR SPECIAL TO ME..............

WELCOME...............YOUR SPECIAL TO ME

Yesterday I opened a "surprise card" from my husband.........It was very sweet and of course I loved it! Fall is both of our favorite time of year......I can remember our trip to a park down
south where we would picnic; walk and he even cut our initials in a tree just for us..........

I remember as we were dating keeping a scrapbook filled with everything we did together.
I filled this book with napkins were we ate; sticks of ice cream we had; photos; and even the
little daises he picked for me alongside the road........ It said He was so special to me!

Sometimes as couples we grown and become busy with life. Children come and we enjoy them and help them grow. Financial burdens prevail and enter our lives and you work together to
live and provide for the needs. Life can become farther and farther apart.

Some couples may become bitter and pick at each other little by little . Maybe the way things are cooked; whos turn to take the dog out; or other little small things...They become a worn
place that gets bigger and bigger..........
And..............soon the glow of that "light" you once had may begin to fade..........but I heard this
wise little idea I thought I would pass along............Begin anew.........You can always begin "new"
each day.........God brings us His peace and joy and love and can bring it to you....
If you have a relationship that may need "renewed" here are some ideas..........

. Purchase a new scrapbook for just you and him.

. Begin to fill it with new pictures of you both.

. Fill it with a new beginning and new memories to build upon.

Soon.............you will have a "new door " to open and once again say "your special to me
"

No comments: