So sorry to hear that - I hate being ill in the summer time - get well soon.
So sorry! Is it "Sam and Ella"? (Ha ha!) I know...that is a bad joke especially when you are sick! Hope you all get better!-Rebekah
Hope you are all feeling better soon! We've all had it too, but it seems to pass pretty quickly. We will be praying for you!
Get well soon! I know Becky is glad to be getting over it. -Marcy
Praying you'll feel better soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So sorry to hear that - I hate being ill in the summer time - get well soon.
So sorry! Is it "Sam and Ella"? (Ha ha!) I know...that is a bad joke especially when you are sick! Hope you all get better!
-Rebekah
Hope you are all feeling better soon! We've all had it too, but it seems to pass pretty quickly. We will be praying for you!
Get well soon! I know Becky is glad to be getting over it. -Marcy
Praying you'll feel better soon.
Post a Comment