FALL SCHEDULE....FUN FALL DAYSThis has been a busy week. My husband and I have had to travel out of town last week and weekend. We came back home then it was laundry; cleaning; grocery shopping and other home duties. Then my husband told me he had to go out of town again overnight so off we went. It was nice because it was near my sister and mom so I got to spend a couple of hours with them as well.
I just LOVE the changing leaves where I live! The colors of Fall; yellow; red and orange are fluttering down like a sparkling raindrops! Fall puts a spring in my step.
Here are some fun Fall ideas for you to enjoy:
. Take a walk with your husband hand in hand with the leaves crunching under your feet
. Take a picnic ( a sandwich and some chips) and go to a park and have a Fall picnic.
. Rake up some leaves in a huge pile and jump in the middle with your children.
. Bake an apple pie; pumpkin bread; make Carmel corn; make Carmel apples; or a cup of hot chocolate.
. Take some cinnamon; nutmeg and orange peels and put in a pot with water on the stove and simmer. Makes the house smell sooo good.
. Take some apple cider and fill a small crockpot and add cider spices ( found at any grocery).
Taste delicious and makes you feel like Fall!
. Use a small dish or glass pumpkin and fill with candy corn. Its so fun to dip in for a little treat!
. Take a trip to the apple orchard with your family. Everyone picks and eats apples on the way home.
. Light candles around the house on a cooler rainy day to cozy up your home.
. Purchase either a Team shirt or the colors of your team ; get some goodies from the deli and
sit by your husband and cheer on your favorite football team!!
. Go to Starbucks and purchase your favorite drink with someone you love. My daughter and I have gone together; my husband and I ; my sister and I. Take someone you love and enjoy!!
. Go to a outdoor football game and eat a hot dog with everything!!!
. Take a walk in His splendor and pick up a single leaf and take it home and put it somewhere
to keep and remember His goodness.
. Go to the library and check out books on soups; Thanksgiving and Christmas!
. Wear a little something orange or Fall colors!
. Take your children or grandchildren on a walk in the crisp Fall air!
There are so many ideas to do with others in the Fall. What do you do with your family or others in the Fall?
Enjoy these days to come................
3 comments:
Oh, I love fall too. Last night, while the kids were at AWANA, my husband and I went to Starbucks and I had my first pumpkin latte of the season. Another thing we enjoy doing is going to apple orchards and state parks. I hope to go to Turkey Run this weekend.
Jenn
www.homeschoolblogger.com/jenn4him
I enjoyed a delicious apple cider drink at a ladies' meeting that was perfect for fall! I also love walking in the woods hearing the leaves crunch (although they haven't really fallen here much!). My sister loves Dairy Queen's pumpkin blizzards! My oldest daughter loves hot chocolate and like to make herself a cup!
I love the fall too. I love when the weather changes, and it starts to get cold. And the leaves change color. You have some good suggestions in your post. Thank you for sharing.
(I love pumpkin lattes too!)
Post a Comment