
PSALM 90: 12 "SO TEACH US TO NUMBER OUR DAYS, THAT WE MAY APPLY OUR HEARTS UNTO WISDOM".
Yesterday my married daughter and our granddaughter and my older daughter all went out for the day together. This was usual in that times are usually busy with everyone having their own schedules. We had in mind to help my one daughter get her uniforms for her "nursing class" that she will be starting soon.
It was so nice to be together. We had a little lunch; went to a couple of stores; stopped by the grocery and came back and all had a nice dinner together. I was thinking about what a blessing
that day was how God had provided the work for my daughter to get the money to pay for almost all the things for her training to come. How He had provided for work for my husband and the hard work he did so we could enjoy a little lunch together as well as groceries for our needs. How God even provided the time for us to be together.........
These were "snapshots of time" in my life..... I love my little red camera my husband bought for me last Christmas. I love to take pictures of "moments" in our lives ! It helps me to remember and be thankful. I didn't have my camera yesterday but I also take "snapshots" in my MIND all the time. "CLICK" there is a beautiful tree; or "CLICK" my granddaughter enjoying a soft pretzel in the mall! "Snapshots of time...."
When all the pictures of our life are laid on the table, what will they reveal about my actions
and my words? " Psalm 39: 1 " I said, I will take heed to my ways , that I sin not with my tongue; I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me."
I took some "Snapshot" moments in my mind yesterday:
. Everyone was helping someone else yesterday.
. Becky helped Ruthie try on and find a cute uniform.
. Ruthie helped Becky when the baby needed extra attention by holding her.
. Both the helped me in with the purchase of a skirt I needed with my birthday money.
. Each person didn't say with their tongues anything bad about the other. We tried to meet
each others needs.
What story will they tell someday? Is it worth me considering as I make choices each day?
What is your "Snapshot" today?
6 comments:
Thank you for sharing, what a great post and I love the new layout.
What wonderful snapshots you have of the day! I will remember this as we raise our children, 8 and 3 years old, so my husband and I, as well as our children, will have great snapshots to remember!
What a fun day! Your blog looks great!
Terrific words to live by.
Argh, my moms mind is slipping, your actually clicking with your mind, and I don't think a digital camera actually "clicks" HA HA
I'm clicking images too and Jenny said if I click to much more around her that I'm grounded.
Love you
It's wonderful that you had a day with your daughters, and granddaughter. Being with family is very important.
Post a Comment