RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, May 11, 2009

CELEBRATING WITH LOVE.................

WE WENT OUT OF TOWN FOR "MOTHERS DAY"
MY SISTER CARES FOR MY MOM AND SHE
MADE A DELICIOUS DINNER OF "LIME WINGS";
POTATO SALAD; CUCUMBERS AND ONIONS;
VARIOUS SIDES AND TWO NICE DESSERTS
WE BOUGHT........... IT WAS SO FUN!!.....
SHE MADE MY 89 YEAR OLD MOTHER FEEL
LIKE THE "QUEEN" SHE IS TO ALL OF US....
WITH A CORSAGE.............
ALL FOUR GENERATIONS WERE THERE TO
HELP CELEBRATE....SHE LOVES HER NEW
GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER.....................
GETTING READY FOR OUR MEAL........THIS WAS
OUR THIRD MEAL. NOW LEFTOVERS...SHE HAD
THE FIRST ONE SO PRETTY IN BEAUTIFUL WHITE
LEAVES BOWLS AND PLATES............ALWAYS FLOWERS
AND THE PRETTIES PLATES.....

MY HUSBAND ENJOYING HIS TIME WITH
MY SIDE OF THE FAMILY AND HIS SWEET
GRANDDAUGHTER..........


I pray you all had a wonderful weekend..... Time to get back to the norm in life..........
The birds were singing high up in the trees this morning and the sun just peeking its self
through the new little leaves............I was so thankful for the time spent with those I love this past weekend.......

I am blessed by my family . I had many expressions of love and my son even sang me a song he made up on his guitar. He also sang a song that he was singing in church on Sunday.

I spent Friday running errands...........and as I went about my day my heart was saying: "Find some pretty flowers on sale" and go take them to the nursing home in town. I looked and looked that day and to no avail. They were just abit too pricey and would not do.

Later.......that
day I went to pick up my daughter from her job and she said " Mom you know what I did today?"..........I was curious as always about her day and said "Yes please tell me"............ Well I spent most of my day tying little red ribbons on single carnations with a note saying' "Happy Mothers Day"..... Someone had donated them!! She also took care of them and took many an older lady to the beauty shop there to get either a FREE haircut or a FREE manicure!

I was so surprised!! WHY you ask? Because God knew the desires of my heart and took care of it himself in even a greater way!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

i love hearing about your family gatherings!