TAKING ONE STEP AT A TIME........It seems I have been saying that statement to many a discouraged one
lately............
Sometimes we have so much going on around us whether it be good things to do or things that have brought conflict into our days.......
As I was getting ready to leave to go on my "walk for exercise" the other day I felt my knees saying " you dont want to do that" " It hurts!"; I heard my feet say " I am so tired I have been going all day!" and I heard my mind say " Its so far to go for 30 minutes........Maybe just 10 ok?"
But........as I began to walk "ONE STEP AT A TIME" it wasn't so bad..........Then other "STEP" and "ANOTHER STEP"..........I could hear the birds singing; I felt the gentle warm breezes blowing across my face; I gazed out at the beautiful porches and their decorations and flowers.
My heart began to sing........My body felt tired but good...........My feet just took me along the path.................
God promises to be with me. He takes our hand if we will let him. He doesn't ask us to take on the world .....But to take "A STEP AT A TIME"..............
I am thankful that "He holds my hand and helps me stand".............each step of the way..........
1 comment:
How sweetly spoken. I'd say you have the gift of encouraging. I learn so much from you.
Love, Lisa
Post a Comment