RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A SWEET SURPRISE AND DECORATING MY PATIO.....

MY HUSBAND SURPRISED ME THIS WEEK
WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET AND
A FAVORITE "SALAD" FROM THE DELI!
AND......FOR NO REASON BUT TO SAY " I LOVE YOU!"
I LOVE THE COLORS AND THEY SMELL
WONDERFUL........I FEEL SO LOVED!
I AM WORKING ON MY TABLE DECORATIONS
ON MY PATIO FOR MEMORIAL DAY!......
THIS WILL HELP HOLD SOME ITEMS SUCH
AS DRINKS; CUPS; AND CITRONELLA CANDLES.
MY DAUGHTER FOUND THESE NICE
WICKER CHAIRS FOR MY BACK PATIO
I AM WORKING ON. I FOUND THESE
LITTLE CHAIR PADS FOR NEXT TO NOTHING
AT THE THRIFT STORE.
TWO ARE RED ON ONE END. ITS SO NICE
TO SIT AND ENJOY THE DUCKS FLYING
INTO THE POND..........
I LOVE THE TOILE PRINTS SO THIS CREAM
AND BROWN PRINT GO WITH MY RED....
I FOUND SOME HANGING BASKETS ON SALE
FOR $5-$6 AND CUT THE HANGERS AND PUT
THEM IN POTS. .......I LOVE INPATIENTS AS
THEY SEEM TO GROW IN SHADE OR SUN....


I pray you are having a good week.......I have been busy with tilling our garden; doing yard work; working on my patio area; and going to baseball games in the evenings. Things have gotten busier but I enjoy working hard and them enjoying the rewards.

Our family will attend our church's memorial day service> It is so honoring to remember those that have sacrificed for us . Everyone dresses in beautiful red; white and blue and the music is also very special and helps us to remember........

We will then be enjoying a cook out in the afternoon with our family. Some have hot dogs; salads and such and we will be having burgers; slaw; chicken and corn on the cob......
What will you be doing for memorial day?

3 comments:

Kelli said...

What a sweet husband you have...beautiful flowers! I also enjoying seeing your Memorial Day decorations. I got a few things out today, along with my summer dishes. Have a wonderful long weekend!
~Kelli

Susan B said...

The bouquet your husband gave you is beautiful, what a sweet thing to do! I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Rebekah Tastet said...

I love your flowers and that brown and cream print! Yesterday I organized two closets and rearranged some things in the girls room. It is so good to have them done! Have more outdoor projects to tackle as well!