RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DONT YOU LOVE SPRING WEDDINGS?.....

Last weekend we attended my "nephews wedding"
I just LOVE Springtime Weddings!

My handsome husband and sweetest granddaughter
enjoying some time before the wedding......

A walk through the little garden.............
Husband and wife joyfully running through
"bubbles of love"....................
The centerpieces were beautiful with sparkling
little crystals and pink and white flowers.........
You can see the centerpiece vases and crystals.
This picture doesn't do it justice as it was
sparkling around the table.............
The bottom of the centerpiece and its little
bangles of glass crystal...............
Each table carried the same theme of pink and
white and browns....Here is the present table!
The brown and white box is for cards.........
I wish this picture would have come out clearer
but these small boxes sat around the room with
sweet sayings..............
I love the brightness of this cake............
It was beautifully done and cheerful!.......
The cake table was filled with pretty daises and
brown; cream; and pinks! Hope you enjoy
some of the wedding like I did!......

2 comments:

Susan B said...

I just love weddings! :o) It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Rebekah Tastet said...

It was gorgeous! Such a pretty assortment of spring colors!