I always stand amazed of how God provides just what you need when you need it.......I have been looking for a good pair of black shoes to wear for everyday. ( no these are not the ones but it was a fun pair to use to illustrate ha ha).....I have been having trouble with my walking and realize I am getting older and need a good fitting shoe for everyday....
I always thought I would be able to wear beautiful heels forever...but times change and I can
only take being on heels for a few hours ....
I went with my daughter and granddaughter to get her Christmas photos taken. We were then going to stop at Khols and I was going to use a coupon I had for $20 toward shoes. Now I had been at this department store before and looked at their shoes and it seemed so many hurt so I didnt bother looking further. But.......today I knew I had to use this coupon either towards shoes or Christmas. I tried on several pairs and finally found a pair that were a size too big but
at least didnt hurt. Then I spied.........them and nice pair of black shoes with a square toe and a wedge to bring them up. I tried them on and oh they felt so nice. I tried the other shoe on and again they felt great......I then looked at the price! Oh my I couldnt believe it. It seemed every other shoe was on sale but this style. I told my daughter even with the coupon it was too much...
Just then a man that worked in that department came up and asked if I needed help. I told him
that many were on sale but ....not these. He said" Well do you feel up to arguing with the manager? " I thought to myself" Oh yeah I could argue with the best of them!! But declined
( knowing this wasnt right)....Just then he took the shoes and said " I will do it for you".....
and off he went.....I couldnt believe it! It was Khols!! They dont mark anything down just because you want it to be! ............He came back smiling and said to tell them to take $20 off
of the price. ...I thanked him so much.
I then looked at my coupon and my money off and my daughter said " Mom that is what you planned to spend even less!)..........It wasnt the shoes or even the coupon ....It was God intervening and caring for me............God loving me............I was so thankful and so blessed........
1 comment:
That is just wonderful! I love hearing about how God meets the needs of those who love Him. :)
Post a Comment