Yesterday was a wonderful day at church. The message onremembering the good God has given to you; the music
played by our orchestra and sung by choirs; lifts your
spirit and your heart...........As I woke this early am my
physical body ached; my mind began to fill with all the
preparations I had to do for the week to come....Then I
REMEMBERED.... and thanked God for this day and breath
to live.............
I then took a BREATH and set out doing the next thing....
making coffee for my hubby and I; reading my Bible and
claiming a verse; praying; putting in a load of wash; tidying
my room; opening my planner and adding notes; tidying
kitchen; and then making "HARVEST STEW" for supper
in my crockpot.........Oh it makes the house smell so good.
I dressed for my walking..........sweatshirt; jean skirt; andwalking shoes...............Taking time to exercise helps my
mind and body to clear out and get strength and energy
I need. ....If I dont have time to exercise outside I work
extra hard inside throughout the day...........BUT just
walking you experience a whole different world full of
beauty such as the black branches stretching out against
the gray skies. You see the squirrels scurrying around
collecting nuts for their season to come.........You see
holiday decorations donning the front porches; and feel
the crisp cool air against your cheeks..........
This week I must purchase some items to gotowards the dinner my sister hosts for us
for Thanksgiving. ....I must make a cheeseball;
cookies; vegetable tray; and other small items.
I am making a BOX for others of goodies to give.
And....then once again taking a breath and enjoying
His goodness.....and being thankful.............
I am so thankful my sister hosts our Thanksgiving
dinner. She makes her home beautiful to come to.
She makes the table fit for a queen. She makes
delicious food too...........And she makes us feel
very loved................
How is your week going? Take a breath and enjoy the
holidays!....................
1 comment:
Hi, Nancy! I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment