Today I spend most of my day being pampered....It is our anniversary and my hubby sent me off to get my haircut; then on to have my a pedicure and manicure...........
This morning I made plans to fix my hubby a nice breakfast for our anniversary. I fixed sausage links; hash brown potatoes; and scrambled eggs and toast. We also had coffee. I then gave him a couple of presents. I think he liked it!
He then informed me that he wanted me to go get my hair done as they say...and a manicure and pedicure..........I felt very spoiled....
After my haircut ; I walked into the nail salon. Its a newer salon I had visited once before and enjoyed the kindness of this new owner. I told her about my anniversary and she asked if I had bought the coupon that was in the paper. No I hadnt but she quickly said " No problem we will honor it anyway. Then she told me that she had a "special pedicure" set up for someone else but they had canceled so would I want it for Free! "Of course" I love Free! So I had the best package they had! I even had a paraffin wax dip with "warm towels" covering my feet! She bought me
my favorite drink (Diet Dr Pepper on ice) and treated me like a queen..........After a while she took me to another room and did my manicure! I thanked her so much for "pampering me"
for my anniversary and quickly called my hubby to thank him.
When I returned home I looked at the salons brochure and their prices and realize I had saved
over $75 on my process. I then thanked God for His love and care for me and His love for our anniversary....
Tonight we will enjoy a nice meal out together.........
I started the day out thinking not about how much I could get out of our anniversary but what I can give to the one God gave to me........Its not about me..........but in turn God gives back to us
in his fullness of love...........
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! So happy you enjoyed such a wonderful day.
What a great surprise! To enjoy such a great spa package deal! Happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment