RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THANKSGIVING 2009

Grandpa and sweetest girl reading a book before the
dinner at my sister Barbara's home.....She just loves her grandpa........
Holidays in the air..................
A girl all dressed up for Thanksgiving dinner...........
I am waiting patiently....................
I think I will fix dinner for Audrey and I ............
Holiday sparkle throughout the house..........
Appetizers all ready to go..........
We had 2 kinds of cheeseball and crackers; meatballs;
veggie tray and dip Before dinner...........
For as many years as I can remember........we had Dad
and Moms glass turkeys set out with pillow mints in one
and nuts in the other...............
What a blessed time for all.......looking forward to holiday
to come...........

2 comments:

Susan B said...

Beautiful photos! Your granddaughter is so precious. I love the glass turkeys...a lovely rememberance of other Thanksgivings.

Rebekah Tastet said...

Your pictures are wonderful to look at! :) It is always special to have things you remember from your childhood from your parents.