RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Saturday, March 6, 2010

CAN YOU SEE THE SUNSHINE......."WALKING"......ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE THINGS


Early this morning I sat in my cozy chair with my hot coffee and "coconut creamer" ( my sweet daughter in law introduced me to this.......) .......I was gazing out my front window getting settled to read my Bible when I saw it......

The bright morning "Sunshine" bursting forth through the trees coming up every so slightly.
I tried to look upon its "brightness" but my eyes couldnt quite take it all in.......As I glanced back at my Bible I immediately thought of how it must be to look upon Jesus and all His glory .....
Yet my eyes want to bring it in to focus and feel its warmth!!!

I was full of praise and thankfulness for so many things He had given.........

Later......that day the temperature rose and I thought this was a great day to begin my"walking"........I knew I would be out of shape but it felt so good to walk along the path and take in the dark bare branches against the blue blue sky..........

The day became busy .....but I really enjoyed this gift of sunshine radiating throughout my home............My husband had to work but when he came home he and I took our sweetest girl
granddaughter out for a "walk" down the sidewalk.......

Giggle; laugh; jump in snow puddles; papa is so funny and I am carrying my "little stuffed dog" and a bag mommy gave me filled with "pretend Gerber Daiseys".............


I am looking forward to "taking walks " with my hubby and others through the "covered bridge" ..........its one of my favorite things..........Red barns; covered bridges; Blue Herons; Robins; crocus's ; fields that blow in the air with wildflowers...........Simple beauty given by
the one who loves me most............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this post and your blog!

We had sunshine today too!☼

jeanmac said...

Love the flower header.

Rebekah Tastet said...

I thought it might be another gloomy day today...but the Lord blessed us with some beautiful sunshine! I am sitting on the couch enjoying it right now! :)