RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A DAY KISSED BY GOD............

Dont you just feel some days are a day "Kissed by God" for you.....
This is an ordinary day but began with the sun rising up in the East so bright and full of joy.
Then the sunshine burst forth through the morning windows and the Spring warm winds filled
the air.........
My hubby and I had our coffee and breakfast. My daughter and her husband went to the Baby Dr this morning so 'sweetest girl" and I had some fun together...
Upon her return she told us that " There will be another little girl" coming our way........YEAH!
We were so excited and blessed...........
Here are a few Spring things I have brought out...........Above is bouquet of "white Spring flowers" I have sat on my dining room table..........
My daughter Ruthie surprised me with these beautiful "(they are more Spring green than it shows) plates. I have them on my diningroom table . I think my white bowls look nice sitting in them also...........
I have been craving "slaw" in fact, a Slaw Dog to eat..........! Cabbage was 3lbs for $1 at my store this week. ( can you believe it?) so I bought a big head of it. For lunch I thought I would make up some "slaw" for the lite hot dogs I had purchased.
I just cut up some :Cabbage very thin; sliced one carrot very very thin and tiny; added some red onion very thin ; 1 T of lite mayo; some red wine vinegar ; 2 Splenda; salt and pepper and mixed together to moisten. I loved it and it would work for my Slaw Dog!
So I piled it upon my hot dog with some sweet hot mustard and tomatoes and a small slice of avocado in a toasted bun! .............I enjoyed it so much and felt I had eaten something healthy!
I also made up a salad and put in my pretty bowl.......I think if it looks good it helps it taste good...
So used Romaine lettuce (.99 on sale in bag); pickled beets ( they had no real nutrition but
taste so good); my leftover slaw; olives and thin sliced red onion.......

I also took some boneless chicken breast and boiled them for later use in the week. Then I put the chicken in a container in the fridge and they will be ready to go..........
I love to save steps when I can........
I also made up some more chocolate cookies ............This time I will place them in a little bag for a sweet lady........to send home with one of our guests staying this week.........
I am putting this bag together with pretty things like notepads; cookies; a cute little tray to use for Spring and other small items.................
I also took time to go for my "walk for thirty minutes"..........it was so pretty and I looked up at the blue blue skies and thanked God for all His goodness towards me and my family.........
I came home; got in the shed and took out my work gloves; the rake; a trash bag and went to
work on my front porch/yard....I bought out my little stone bunny; and scrubbed it down
and added a little water to its bowl for the birds to get a drink.......I raked and raked and
swept the porch and looked back at a job that just felt so good to get done.........
I have this little round stone that lies flat against the ground. I love the little hummingbird on it. I scrubbed it also but may need to use some bleach another time.........
I was tired and drained but it always seems to feel good after working and getting things done....I will bring out some pillows to fill the rockers soon..........
Here is another Spring bunny that sits behind my sofa. I didnt get the whole thing in the picture but I enjoy Him ..........sitting there............
I bought out a "handbag" I had purchased at the thrift store last Fall. It is a "Kate Spade" . If I can find these bags I enjoy them. I think I paid $3 for it. They are very pricey on their own....My daughter gave me this cute thin little
billfold she wasnt using and it seems to fit in very nicely..............
I wanted also to share these beautiful shoes I found for $2 at a small resale shop I stopped by yesterday * I looked these up and this brand is very pricey too.
I like that because that means I found a well made shoe...Thank you God!

..I had some time to wait before I had to be somewhere and went in to look
for Easter things for my granddaughter and saw these had come in. They were perfect in size and looked brand new....Great for my black and white things for Spring!

Thank you for sharing my day.......................

1 comment:

Rebekah Tastet said...

What a great and busy day! I love those productive days...as well as your sales! :) Congratulations on your newest granddaughter coming! How fun for Ella! :)