RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, March 22, 2010

I LOVE MONDAYS................A TIME TO.........

I love Mondays....(this isnt anything new if you read my blog)... Its the "beginning" of a new week.....A start all fresh and new.....The day after Sunday and encouragement from a message spoken ........I LOVE to enjoy a hot cup of coffee and my Bible.........Then a time with my hubby ; breakfast ; and time to jot down this days needs and needs for the week............ A simple Breakfast on Mondays.....begins my day. One to give me energy throughout the day....I may work on a grocery list as well for the week. ..Time to lay out meat for dinner......then a quick load the dishes in the dishwasher and wipe down the counters........
Then its time for general pick up. For me this means making your bed or stripping the sheets.......tidying up any clothing; wiping down the bath; emptying any trash cans; clearing all things that may end up on any floor.........
Laundry is usually going early with the "swish swish swish" of the washer............this usually includes my sheets............
It seems I always end up back in the kitchen filling the sink with hot sudsy water..........to clean; wipe or disinfect something.......... before you know it lunch comes around ( a Tuna sandwich on whole wheat); back to the laundry room; putting the sheets back on and the bed made; running the sweeper; sweep and mop the kitchen and any other detail work to be done.......
I also try and take some "break time"............Time to walk outside for exercise; read a little; enjoy time with my granddaughter etc............I think this time is important and my body needs the rest to finish my day...........sometimes I may even nap after a big weekend and week like I had this past week............

Monday comes to an end after supper and the sky begans to darken once again...........What a good day that Monday..........full of good things...........I cant wait until next Monday and it will start all new again.............. I am so glad God gives us new beginnings each day..........each hour.........each minute....

How will you use yours?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

What a beautiful post...a very inspiring way to start the week!
~Kelli

Rebekah Tastet said...

My hubby works now on Mondays so for me...it is back to school and normal stuff. :)