
My daughter asked me if I wanted to go on a picnic with my grandgirls the other day....The weather was so crisp and pretty.....My two daughters and grandgirls all pulled together some
salads with chicken; some pretzels ; some shortbread cookies we had made and some ice cold
iced tea and set off for the park.........

At the end of the day...........all was tired but we made memories..........Memories for the day!

The warm sunshine kept tiny one sound asleep.................

A lunchpail was so fun grandma....and the swings and running and laughing..............

Simple food; times of being together....................lifes beautiful blessings............

Take someone you love for a picnic........it can be so fun.............

And....................swing ................swing so high!!! Life is full of great blessings if we will look for them..................
PS..........The picture of the pretty desk yesterday was not mine but its such a pretty one dont
you think?........to the comment left (somehow it didnt publish) I will put on my lemon tea
bread recipe)
1 comment:
Looks fun! Our weather has warmed back up...but I am looking forward to the fall weather again!
Post a Comment