
Fall is in the air............The Farmers Market is filled with beautiful mums but I will not
purchase mine just yet due to the fact that they do not last too long........so I will wait.......and
enjoy them later in September..........

Ive only begun to bring out some Fall decorations........my husbands surgery comes this week
so that is number one on my mind.........But here are a few seasonal porch decorations..........

I covered a few pillows in orange fabric and a pretty cream ribbon from Pottery Barn...to
sit in my rockers.....

I am working on my wreath....I took last seasons items off of this wreath and added some berries and such. I kept the ribbon for now......I may change this if I find some pretty ribbon elsewhere....but for now it brings in Fall.........

I really enjoy the aroma of Fall candles.......This one sits in my foyer alongside a tall standing
stalk of straws..................

Back outside...........I hang this up on a sidewall...........Welcome Fall

My rocker sits in the cool of the evening........my husband and I have already enjoyed cool
mornings with our coffees........enjoying each others company before he leaves for work.......
I hope to bring out the rest of my items soon.......Isnt God good to give us so many blessings?
2 comments:
I guess it is time to decorate for FALL...I think the HEAT here has me still in Summer. SIGH.
I love the Fall..my favorite time of the year..but I do LOVE SNOW...we had one day last year!
I too love the scent of the Fall candles filling the air. Guess I'll get mine out and HELP bring in FALL regardless of the "summer" heat..soon to pass.
God bless you Nancy!
HOPE
Looking forward to the season...autumn is my favorite! :)
Post a Comment