RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HE GIVES US OUR EVERY NEED............

This past week my daughter and I decided to take the two grandgirls on a walk in the beautiful sunshine and colors of Fall.............

What fun we had walking; laughing and jumping in the leaves.....But inside my heart was
struggling some with "wants" I thought I needed........I had prayed about these and left it at that but soon picked it up again .......trying to convince myself and God this is what I needed ........

And then I noticed something.............As our "sweestest girl" granddaughter would walk
along the path she would STOP .......Stoop down...........and then pick up a small item that was
special to her along the way..........Each little thing whether a........berry; stone; a Fall leaf; or
stick was what she needed at that moment..........and that was precious to her.........When I snapped this photo I looked at all her "favorite things"...........

Then..........I listened and thought God , you take me along this path and provide all my needs...Every thing I need. Not everything I want. But what I need. Sometimes a little one may cry out for a cookie. Some days they may get one but other days it may not be the best thing for them....I am thankful He gives me my needs and then other days extra needs !
God is so smart to bring beauty into our lives just by His creation....Each leaf...each berry......
each person that crosses your path was part of your life..............
Someone may live somewhere where "they cannot see any beauty " in the way of a leaf
or rippling waters..........There life may be "four walls" in a nursing facility"; or a home in a city where darkness fills there days..........BUT ...........God can shine His beauty anywhere.........

I can remember watching a program in which a young girl lived in a "hut" in a village far away
but her own small space had a small mirror; a little bed; and a shelf to hold her things...(she was happy)...........Why? Because she had what she needed at this time in her life.....That young girl
touched my heart deeply ...........(because God sent her story to me)........that she was content with what she had.........
Precious moments cannot be bought..........A face full of joy...........A Heron to say " I love you" from God...........is monumental!
So..............have fun ; love where you are placed.........Bring the best to where you are and those around you..............When I was a young bride I was full of things that I wanted....Things and ways I thought I needed including what my hubby and children should be someday.......I had goals and many of those things were accomplished but now..............30 years later..........my heart has changed to what they need..........and enjoying them in life....I still love to decorate and create
new things in life but I have all I need.............
Thank you God for my "Heron" this past week and for all you have given............These are a few of my favorite things...........................

2 comments:

JeanMac said...

Beautiful, Nancy.

Our7isheaven said...

Enjoyed looking at your blog :)
Thank you for the suggestions for our SS class.
I'm adding your blog to my list that I follow :)

Paula Seavey