RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I LOVE MONDAYS...........WELCOME NOVEMBER AND THE HOLIDAY SEASON

I LOVE MONDAYS..........and its the beginning of November and the holiday season as well!
As I get older the holiday season seems to come and go so much faster (I think its my age). When I was a child it seemed to last forever........So this year I am beginning November thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas.........

I purchased some pretty paper Thanksgiving napkins yesterday and am working on a few simple crafts with my granddaughter..........
Here are a few things I am working on as this season begins................

. Clear out any clutter in all areas

. Take a small notebook and Label this Holidays
Make a list of Thanksgiving meal or baking- grocery list
Make a list of items to be done around the house
Make crafts for you or others to join in and do together.......this is fun for little ones.

. Think of others that may need encouraging at this time
Bake; make a small basket or send a card of Thankfulness and pray for them

. Have a budget and stick to it .....dont be discouraged about what you cannot purchase ; be creative and make this the best holiday ever! Gifts; food; be prepared
* Their are many sales at the grocery store this time of year so watch for them

. Make the holidays fun for your family and yourself.........They need this traditions even if you dont "feel like it"........Make memories for yourself and others

. Watch your health ; eat as healthy as possible ( even with all the baking lol); rest when needed.

. Thank God who brings all things for every detail of life He brings..........** I saw the most beautiful sunrise this morning...........

No comments: