This week I will be planning some baskets I will put together for others for the holidays....This basket can be "simple" with a few pumpkin muffins and icing or food items...
My ladies service circle makes a "basket" to give to a lady who may have been ill or needs some encouragement each month........
I enjoy putting together a "holiday table " also ..........Again you can be creative ......and use asimple branch and some pretty napkins.....
I have seen some beautiful baskets made up but really all you need are a few simple tools...l. A Basket (can be from a thrift store for $1)...2. Some shredded paper or pretty tissue (dollar
stores) 3. Items for that person or persons (baked items; candles; breads) 4. Long roll of clear wrap to wrap around the basket ( pull up and around) secure with raffia or pretty bow
You may take simple brown bags; fold over punch holes ; add pretty decoration (craft stores for a few cents) and twine..............make a nice label and your done!
The table can be simple or be creative and use cloth napkins; make your own napkin rings;and cut out Fall leaves in felt to toss about the table...Candles always add a festive time to a table.
I have some beautiful dishes given to me from Aunt Michelle in this cobblestone brown and cream.....A white napkin and some Indian corn makes a pretty setting.
Placecards can be done on a computer or visit your local craft store for simple stamps to makethis Thanksgiving meal special..............
1 comment:
Pretty pictures!
Post a Comment