RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Thursday, December 30, 2010

THIS AND THAT HOLIDAY TREASURES...

I thought I would post a few pictures of Christmas eve dinner and Christmas day.......
We had glazed ham; green bean casserole; delicious corn bread souffle; assorted extras and rolls....
I just love this little cup and saucer I found for a few dollars....and wooden cranberries to sit beside.......


White chocolate dessert with shavings....turned out pretty nice...........
I couldnt find the glasses I wanted to put this in but found some pretty hobnail pink cups I had
found many years ago at a tag sale in town...........
Dinners ready for all to eat.............
My married daughter seems to have a knack for wrapping...I just love when she takes care of this.....
Presents ready to go out of town as well..............
I was very well loved........a friend dropped this by....pretty ruffled sweater and skirt; some books; my husband spoiled me with my favorite perfume; some jammies; and a nice sweater with a necklace and earrings....; my daughter bought a beautiful set of Rachel Ray pots and pans;
and my other daughter a Vera Bradley agenda planner for 2011......
My hubby also bought home this box of delicious chocolates.........( I am afraid they are already gone).......but enjoyed by all!

I am looking forward to 2011!
I have gotten almost all Christmas things cleaned up and put away....I have worked on my closet and ridded out some things not needed.........I have even brought out Valentine towels and placemats! They seem to brighten things up ........
I am making small celebration for my hubby and I for New Years Eve......
I made out a list of meals to start back eating right again...(you would think I would know by now but I dont so this helps me)........I have gotten in my new agenda and made some plans for
January and some February..........WHY is she doing all this you may say......It keeps me keeping on........looking forward to the journey God has for this life..........

May you have a blessed New Year and New Year to come......

This may sound abit overplanning

1 comment:

Rebekah Tastet said...

Nah! I am the same way! Love to plan!