FALL SCHEDULE......................
Every Season I purchase a few spiral notebooks for minimal cost.................
I then take a few moments and write down goals and such for the season to come. This helps me to take all the thoughts and ideas that begin floating around in my mind ....to come together on
paper.
I simply write "Fall 2010"....................
Goals............
(My hubbys name) * I dont plan my hubbys time I just keep ideas I think He might enjoy....
. His Fall/Winter clothes.....gone through and ridded out; maybe some new purchases....to be
ready for the next season
. Plan overnight (find out ideas he would enjoy)
. Date times ( for you and him alone)
. Projects and goals he needs you to work on.....
(My adult children)
. Special days you can get together (such as a lunchtime; apple picking; caring for the babies
so they may run errands; holiday shopping)
. Holiday time
(My grandchildren)
. Book time.........our reading time
. Baking time...........pies ; etc for Fall together
. Cuddle time........time spent together
(Me)
. Goals on my weight and health ....keeping watch and studying to get to know more on keeping healthy
. My spirit..........ways to get closer to God ; written verses; A study on a need I have been having
in my notebook........
. Goals I want to accomplish in this season....
. Ladies conference at our church ...
. Missions ....ladies circle each month
. Books I am reading each month..........
(My Home)
. Breakfast; Lunch; Supper ideas (one master list)
. Baking for Fall/Winter (breads; pies; holiday baking)
. Healthy treat ideas
. Cleaning for the Fall/Winter
. Projects
. Decorating
( Others)
. Home - have things ready for guest or visitors * basket filled with toiletries; baked goods; pillows and bedding for overnight clean and ready
. Inexpensive gift ideas
. Baking
. Cards and stamps
. Holidays
No comments:
Post a Comment