RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, August 15, 2011

LIFES CHANGING AGAIN.....................

I was washing up some dishes on Saturday; then a hot rinse and placed them in the dishwasher.....I then wiped down the counters..........made sure everything was put away and once again took a step back and said to myself......."There all clean and tidy once again"........

But........a thought hit my mind as I gazed out my kitchen window looking at the sunsets reflection coming across the pond........CHANGE.........is coming again..........Just as you think you have one thing finished and done in your life (the kitchen) life comes at it again and you have to
begin again........

It seems I write alot about beginnings..........I also have written that I am not a person of change but in reality I am or becoming more as one..........I have too..........You marry. You have children. They grow and become adults. Some marry. And maybe even grandbabies come.......
CHANGE...... All in life.........

I love to change my home around. I love to decorate for each season. I love celebrate holidays and things I am thankful for..........thats celebrating change........

And God ..........loves to take me along on His path of CHANGE........Things that remained steadfast were my God and His love and care for me; my church; my husband; my children; my parents ( now they are in heaven)........
But.......changes came in the form of homes; cars; our health; friends; those we love; finances and many other small things..........

God nudges me sweetly along giving me "quiet times" to grow and grow. I die daily .....to self and my wants and am trying to listen to His still voice as He tried to teach me what He needs me to be for myself and others........

Lifes changing again I felt calling inside but this time......I felt a great peace and a thankfulness.
I didnt want to let go of things I felt secure and steady in.....but then it was if the Sun was rising across the pond and I LET GOD and let go of my wants once again..........

Good things........great things........that He has been preparing me for and continues to do........

I have seen great changes in some folks I know........some have been very hard changes in the forms of lost loved ones; loss in jobs; or loss in even being able to walk ever again....for these folks
I stand back and pray and yet learn from their change and strength they draw from God......

Life is changing.......stand up and set the table and be ready to bring in lifes blessings He will send!

No comments: