RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Thursday, August 11, 2011

HOW DO I LOVE THEE..............

"RENEWING YOUR LOVE"...........HOW MANY WAYS DO I LOVE THEE


This past week I was able to enjoy a beautiful wedding of two precious young people ....the flowers were set; rose petals dotted the alter;candles were lit; 10 bridesmaids and 10 bridegrooms walked up the isle; young boys in their suits; then flower girls ...one by one
then.........The Bride and the groom.......BEAUTIFUL!!!

I remember when both of my children were married and how they looked at each other coming down that isle.............they are still happy as larks!!!


But........its sad to say in time life can take on many other things than this "love" that they see........hardships; differences; petty little things.......can take away the romance that once was...

What do you do when your eyes are no longer looking through the eyes of love? or How to
renew your love?

First of all.......STOP thinking what about me..... I recently heard someone say "It only takes
one person in a marriage to make it want to work"..........How?

. Pray for Him

. Take Him as He is . Dont try to change him. Let God do His work in both your lives.

. Praise him and make him feel like he is the best man in the world.

. Praise him about his work. Men feel close and accomplished with their work.

. Admire him.

. Make him your best friend.

. Make a nice dinner for him of his favorite foods.......(But I dont like fish!) Make him his favorite foods....

. Make up a picnic for you and him and go walking together across a covered bridge.

. Work on a project together. My hubby and I love our garden project....and we both enjoy
our 4 different birdfeeders this summer and watching the birds.........

. Bring him his favorite drink and keep a nice snack near where he relaxes.

. Watch some favorite shows like History together; football and bring the popcorn....

. Go to his baseball games and be his best cheerleader

. Keep yourself dressed modestly yet feminine and pretty for him.

. Keep your spirits up; laugh alot about problems and dont bring him more burdens. Take some
of yours to God and let him work.

. Go out on a special date. Be flexible and let it be whatever just be with him.

. Have fun together and tease him; spray the hose on him; have a hot dog together at Lowes
(yes even if your on a diet); chase him; laugh at stories he tells of his growing up years;
surprise him.

. Give him a back massage after a long day at work.

. Encourage your children to write him notes; admire him.

. Pray for him.

. Hold hands together when you go out or in church.

. Make a scrapbook together of the story of you two starting NOW........

. Write him love notes and hide them for him to find later.

. Kiss him when he leaves in the morning and when he arrives back home.

. Have coffee at your favorite little place and just listen as he talks.

. Keep his clothes clean and pressed..........*if overwhelmed or ill; find some way to keep this up by taking them to the cleaners or hire some help....

. Keep his drawers neat and tidy and his hanging clothes hung nicely. This will help you keep
up as well.

. Keep his favorite snacks handy.. I had a friend I visited once and she had a cute basket in the
middle of her table with two tiers in silver. In one she had healthy apples and in the other
Hostess chocolate cupcakes. I laughed at her mixture and said " why the healthy and then the
other" and she said " Oh the apples are for me and the cupcakes are my hubby's favorite.
What a great idea I thought!


I admit I hesitate to write a post like this knowing someone may be saying.........This is all for
the husband. What about me? When do I get all this? All I can say is ...........when you give respect for someone you gain respect.......Its not always easy but anything in life worth having
is worth your time and effort.

Have fun "renewing " your love!

No comments: