RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Monday, January 30, 2012

ARE YOU A PRINCESS??


I love spending time with my granddaughter...........Its something given special by God......
I remind her of how God loves her; Grandpas and Grandma love her; her daddy and mommy
love her; Aunt Ruthie; Uncle Josh; Aunt Jenny; great-grandma's ; her Preacher loves her;
and on and on...............
Precious time "being a princess" in my eyes and in Gods eyes............Do you know you are a "Queen" in Gods eyes and He loves you!!!..................Oh we may think no one really loves us and with Valentines Day coming up.......you may be like "Charlie Brown" and your mailbox
will be empty BUT..............God loves you and sends His love to you in a very special way by sending His Son to dye on a cross for you and me and taking away our sins; and taking us to heaven someday to walk on streets of gold"..............** Read more on my sidebar**down towards the bottom


Precious love ........."We loved our granddaughter" even before she was born...........We prayed
for her and her parents gave her a name with honor...........Just as God has....
He knew every part of her as with me even before she was born..............

Precious are are days.......full of joy..........full of goodness........Psalm 139:1 "O Lord, thou hast
searched me, and known me. 2: "Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, though understandest my thought afar off.
Psalm 139: 14: "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.


God loves the little children....and He loves His children....I believe He teaches us sometimes
through the eyes of children to believe; trust and know you are loved.........

No comments: