RENEWEL EVERYDAY....

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

EVERDAY SCHEDULE ...PART 2

EVERYDAY SCHEDULE ...2014  Part 2

I love taking care of a home....my mom used to tell me how she would wear an apron to cook back in the 1940's.........and I loved her caring for our home. I can remember the smell of fresh coffee and bacon cooking early in the mornings before school....and the kitchen table set with
a fresh tablecloth and pretty dishes and the most delicious meals.........

So with that Part 2 of my Everyday Schedule..........Simple tasks.....*dont get me wrong the tasks can be hard work but isnt that part of life.....

Midmorning I try and make sure I am cleaned up for the day. I take care of my skin; hair
and clothes. It makes me feel better about myself..... I do this again in the late afternoon knowing my hubby may be coming in from work.......*note there are times I have not looked perfect and far from it; but he still thinks I am cute. he says....Who knew?
I usually put a load of laundry in each day. Some people like to choose one day a week but for
me this seems to work............I sort the colors...usually wash most on cold except towels.
I dry towels on hot, my husbands shirts and other permanent press; I dry on medium. I also hang
dry anything that may be 100% cotton; delicate.......
I dont know why ....but I am never bored.....( my mom wasnt either) ...there are always so many tasks to work on; or
other things I would like to get done....

Mondays- I do Full cleaning
change sheets; sweep; dust; clean and straighten each room; clean scrub bathrooms; laundry in;
folded; grocery list and menu for the week....

Tuesdays- Finish laundry; grocery shopping * 2 x a month ladies meeting

Wednesdays- Ironing; desk work; correspondence bills..notes to send

Thursdays- ErrandsFridays- Cleaning- sweep; wipe down baths; laundry; personal things I am working on

Saturdays and Sundays....time with family and Church on Sundays
After my afternoon of work......I try and rest for about 30 minutes. This doesnt always happen for sure but I thought to myself ( Im over 50 now so this may be a help to me) Even if I dont sleep per say
I take the time to read or relax.......

Around ......4-5 pm.... I began preparations on supper. Table set. Dinner going .....( sometimes my husband comes home around 5 but it can be 6-10 pm......I dont get in a tizzy about it I just
make dinner and warm it up when he gets home.....This helps my body to keep on a good schedule and means alot to him to come home and find a warm meal..........

Kitchen is cleaned and coffee maker ready for the next morning.........

Evenings are a time to relax......( in the summer we spend more time outside)........I enjoy
reading or when my husbands home watching the History channel with him ( I have learned so much ).........

Thats it!.........Yours may be quit different with children at home etc........I can remember days of baseball; basketball; youth activities; homework and their schedule .........Whatever your
schedule demands........BE FLEXIBLE ............its just there to help you in your days............

Keep things simple! Remember its about the people you live with not about the things that live with you! .......................

No comments: