"LET THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH............
I so love to get together with other ladies and laugh; learn; work together; shop; and even rest in good fellowship..........But..........I dont know about others but for myself I must watch "my words"...........
WORDS are such a gift given for us to use.........They can encourage; lift up; teach; provide
wisdom; sympathize; comfort; bring joy; bring laughter; enrich; motivate; build up; and love..........
WORDS can also tear down; hurt; discourage; bring on stress; make us double think about decisions; be nosy; tear others down; give too much information that later you may wish you didnt share; gossip; demeaning; provide unwise decisions; bring sadness and make you feel
unloved........
Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in they sight , O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
I have had this underlined and circled many times in my Bible. Why? Because I constantly need it...........Words give me strength; and His Word gives me strength..........
What are a few ways that can cause me to bring discouraging WORDS?
. Allowing our physical bodies to get run down and then not watching our Spirit.
. Hearing something on the radio; TV; or news that streams into your heart.
. Receiving a phone call of discouraging words...........
. Thinking only about yourself and what you need.......What about my needs?
. Controlling and thinking you have power by ripping others down
What a a few ways that can bring about WORDS that bring strength and joy!
. Keeping in His Word....Just a few moments a day can bring about some WORD that can
lift you and remind you of His love
. When you "feel" hurt; pain; discouragement tell it to Jesus. If you need to talk with a friend
make sure "they" can handle what you are to say and choose those who have wisdom.
Try and not tell too many your hurt and pain because before you know they have "shared" way to much with way too many and it may backfire and hurt you more....
. Say I am sorry if you have said the wrong thing.
. Let go of controlling others lives. This may free you from too much worry.
. If someone you know is hurting think how we can lift their spirit with our Words...
. Listen and read things that uplift; bring joy into your life.
. If you have burdens that are overwhelming tell it to Jesus and ask for His strength and wisdom. You may find answers and help from your Bible; your church; a good friend; a book; a CD...
.
* I remember a lady that spoke about Burdens........She said God can send His help through many different avenues. Dont think if I was only with so and so . If only they could have helped
me. If only I had a different life; husband; children. ............God knows where you are and can
send His help to you.....
WORDS> are very important. I am in constant learning..........I make mistakes all the time but at least now in my life (a quiet reminder comes my way) and says Listen. Go...say your sorry you were quick with your words and then remember what I said this morning to you early in my Word? "Oh yes. Your right. Your way...........
Thank you for that sweet reminder. I love you God.........
No comments:
Post a Comment